Extra HOT T: Kim Richards’ House Of Horrors
Hey Qween TV presents Hey Qween Hot T a new bi monthly show covering sizzling celebrity gossip starring HQ hosts Jonny McGovern & Lady Red Couture plus our regular panelists- the hilarious Julie Goldman and Brandy Howard of Bravo’s The People Couch-plus a rotating drag queen guest star this week it’s Ru Pail Drag race star Alaska Thunderfuck (check out her amazing debut album ANUS) upcoming guest panelists include Laganja Estranga, Willam Belli and Manila Luzon.
You think the American Horror Story home is scary? Well you haven’t seen anything yet. Check out this bonus clip where we put a spotlight on Kim Richards disgusting home. ‘From glam room, to garbage dump!’ Complete with before and after pics, check out the awful living situation for this ex housewife star.
Get all the juicy dirt on Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Tom Cruise, The Kardshians, Madonna, Kayne, The Olsens, The Bachelors, Jake Gylenhaal, Zac Efron, Rachel Do;ezal, Yolanda Foster, Beyonce, jAY z AND MORE!
This episode features these racy topics!
1. Tom Cruise Leaving Scientology – The world’s most celebrated Scientologist may soon defect from the controversial church…and he’s doing it all out of love for his daughter.
2. Was NeNe Leakes Fired from the Real Housewives of Atlanta?
3. Kim Richards’ House of Horrors! – Pictures of the fallen Housewife’s trashed home offers a glimpse of how far she has sunken.
4. Scott Disick’s Desperate Spiral – Scott’s bender of booze, drugs and girls is the final straw for Kourtney.
5. Kristen’s GF Takes Charge – Kristen Stewart’s assistant turned girlfriend has taken complete control of her life!
6. Demi’s Worst Face Scenario – Demi Moore’s once drop dead gorgeous looks are fading.
7. Chris Hemsworth – Look at Thor! OBJECTIFY HIM!
8. Jeremy Needs a Roomie – Fellow Avenger Jeremy Renner is nipping gay rumors in the bud by kicking out his longtime BFF and roommate, Kristoffer Winters.
9. Weekly Feuds – Includes a number of recent feuds, including JK Rowling and critics of Serena Williams, Jonathan Groff and Madonna, Whoopi Goldberg and Judd Apatow, Kylie Jenner and Amandla Stenberg and, most imporatnatly, Donald Trump vs. the World!
10. Swift Justice – Speaking of feuds, Taylor Swift seems to have the most ongoing feuds in Hollywood! Includes Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Diplo, Kanye West, Apple, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
11. Caitlyn’s Hot New Love…She Used to Be a Man Too! – Has Caitlyn found love with Candis Cayne?
12. Caitlyn’s emotional acceptance speech at the ESPY Awards – If you haven’t watched it, her whole speech (and a transcript) can be found here: http://www.vulture.com/2015/07/caitlyn-jenner-espys-speech.html
Hey Qween! http://thestream.tv/heyqween/ features TV personality and comedian Jonny McGovern known nationwide as a cast member of LOGO’s “Big Gay Sketch Show”. Jonny’s comedy music videos as the naughty yet gay-empowering character “The Gay Pimp” have been enjoyed by millions, including the worldwide viral hit “Soccer Practice” which was downloaded over five million times.
Jonny has starred on Comedy Central’s “Out On The Edge” with Alan Cumming as well as numerous Vh-1 and MTV specials including “Totally Gayer” and “My Coolest Years”. He appeared in Tru Tv’s “Smoking Gun” series, was a correspondent for the final season of the “Ricki Lake Show”, and was handpicked by Rosie O’Donnell as a cast member on LOGO’s hit series “The Big Gay Sketch Show” (three fabulous seasons). His long running podcast Gayest Of All Time celebrates its 10th anniversary next fall.
On “Hey Qween”, Jonny and Lady Red have welcomed to their couch the top drag queens and LGBT stars in the country.
Season One saw Calpernia Addams, RuPaul, Mile Davis Moody, Detox, Willam Belli, Alec Mapa, Frank DeCaro, Alaska Thunderfuck, Lacey Noel, Darren Stein, TS Madison Hinton, Manila Luzon, Courtney Act, Christopher Daniels, Jackie Beat, ChiChi LaRue jlon Jonny on the couch!
In Season Two Raven, Boomer Banks, Pandora Boxx, Sam Pancake, Drew Droege, Where The Bears Are, Paul Iacono, Guy Branum, Candis Cayne, Mitch Vaughn, Jake Shears, Michelle Visage, JC Calciano, Andrew Christian, Tyler Morgan, Greg McKeon, Walter Delmar, Cheddy O, Big Dipper, Our Lady J, Rhea Litre, Laganga Estranja, Jodie Harsh, Peaches Christ, and more!
Follow the Hey Qween Team!
Follow Host Jonny McGovern on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gaypimp
Follow Co-Host Lady Red Couture on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mothercouture
Follow Producer Walter Delmar on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/walterdelmar
Follow Writer Todd Masterson on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddmasterson
For more Hey Qween check out
SUBSCRIBE TO THESTREAM.TV
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER