Hey Qween TV presents Hey Qween Hot T a new bi monthly show covering sizzling celebrity gossip starring HQ hosts Jonny McGovern & Lady Red Couture plus our regular panelists- the hilarious Julie Goldman and Brandy Howard of Bravo’s The People Couch-plus a rotating drag queen guest star this week it’s Ru Pail Drag race star Alaska Thunderfuck (check out her amazing debut album ANUS) upcoming guest panelists include Laganja Estranga, Willam Belli and Manila Luzon.
Hot Tea covers all the celebrity gossip from People, OK, In touch, National Enquirer, and more tabloids!
Get all the juicy dirt on Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Tom Cruise, The Kardshians, Madonna, Kayne, The Olsens, The Bachelors, Jake Gylenhaal, Zac Efron, Rachel Do;ezal, Yolanda Foster, Beyonce, jAY z AND MORE!
This episode features these racy topics!
1. Kylie: I’m the New Kim – Kylie Jenner will do whatever it takes to snatch big sister Kim’s crown…including a drastic makeover!
2. Kylie and Tyga’s Transgender Cheating Scandal – The reality star’s boyfriend stands accused of carrying on a three-year affair with a transgender model!
3. Keanu’s Transgender Tryst – Keanu Reeves has been spotted wining and dining transgender actress Jamie Clayton.
4. Iggy vs. Britney – Iggy Azalea and Britney Spears square off on Twitter over the failure of their single “Pretty Girls.”
5. Drake vs. Meek Mill – If you don’t know anything about this…here you go: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/drake-vs-meek-mill-beef-everything-you-need-know-n400676
6. Halle Trashes Her Walk of Fame Plaque – Halle Berry reportedly tossed her Walk of Fame plaque after complaining that the honor is now meaningless.
7. Chris and Anna: World’s Apart – After six years of marriage, Chris Pratt and Anna Faris appear to be hitting the skids due to Pratt’s rising star…and ego.
8. Divorce: Gwen Stefani and bisexual rocker Gavin Rossdale divorcing after twelve years of marriage / Will Smith rips divorce rumors, Jada Pinkett Smith says her “King Has Spoken: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/will-smith-rips-divorce-rumors-jada-pinkett-says-king-has-spoken-201538
9. Beyonce Pregnant!
10. Royal Bodyguards Tell All: From late night junk food runs to cross-dressing benders, the members of of the Royal Protection Command reveal the palace’s best-kept secrets.
11. Leslie Jordan confronts homophobes yelling anti-gay slurs at West Hollywood Starbucks: http://www.eonline.com/news/682149/leslie-jordan-confronts-men-yelling-anti-gay-slurs-at-starbucks-will-grace-actor-hailed-as-local-hero
12. Bill Cosby’s Bombshell Confession – Newly uncovered court documents prove that the TV icon drugged women for sex. Additionally, thirty-five of his accusers tell their story to New York Magazine: http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/bill-cosbys-accusers-speak-out.html
Hey Qween! http://thestream.tv/heyqween/ features TV personality and comedian Jonny McGovern known nationwide as a cast member of LOGO’s “Big Gay Sketch Show”. Jonny’s comedy music videos as the naughty yet gay-empowering character “The Gay Pimp” have been enjoyed by millions, including the worldwide viral hit “Soccer Practice” which was downloaded over five million times.
Jonny has starred on Comedy Central’s “Out On The Edge” with Alan Cumming as well as numerous Vh-1 and MTV specials including “Totally Gayer” and “My Coolest Years”. He appeared in Tru Tv’s “Smoking Gun” series, was a correspondent for the final season of the “Ricki Lake Show”, and was handpicked by Rosie O’Donnell as a cast member on LOGO’s hit series “The Big Gay Sketch Show” (three fabulous seasons). His long running podcast Gayest Of All Time celebrates its 10th anniversary next fall.
On “Hey Qween”, Jonny and Lady Red have welcomed to their couch the top drag queens and LGBT stars in the country.
Season One saw Calpernia Addams, RuPaul, Mile Davis Moody, Detox, Willam Belli, Alec Mapa, Frank DeCaro, Alaska Thunderfuck, Lacey Noel, Darren Stein, TS Madison Hinton, Manila Luzon, Courtney Act, Christopher Daniels, Jackie Beat, ChiChi LaRue jlon Jonny on the couch!
In Season Two Raven, Boomer Banks, Pandora Boxx, Sam Pancake, Drew Droege, Where The Bears Are, Paul Iacono, Guy Branum, Candis Cayne, Mitch Vaughn, Jake Shears, Michelle Visage, JC Calciano, Andrew Christian, Tyler Morgan, Greg McKeon, Walter Delmar, Cheddy O, Big Dipper, Our Lady J, Rhea Litre, Laganga Estranja, Jodie Harsh, Peaches Christ, and more!
Follow the Hey Qween Team!
Follow Host Jonny McGovern on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gaypimp
Follow Co-Host Lady Red Couture on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mothercouture
Follow Producer Walter Delmar on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/walterdelmar
Follow Writer Todd Masterson on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/toddmasterson
For more Hey Qween check out
SUBSCRIBE TO THESTREAM.TV
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Look at Huh is Hey Qween's sister spin off show- the juiciest talk show of all time where our celebrity guests spill on their celebrity friends and feuds! Jonny and Lady Red hosts the stars as they reveal stories they never thought they'd share!
Ever wonder how those Insta-studs stay so hot? He's Fit spills all T on looking good andquenching thirst! Each week celebrity trainer Craig Ramsay showcases and interviews the hottest guys online. But this isn't your mama's fitness show!